Friends of the Culver-Union Twp. Public Library
Friends of the Library Groups are a special team of volunteers that enable Public Libraries to do great things. Seasonal booksales, programming, and extra "edu-tainment" events are just a few things that our friends promote and sponsor at The Culver-Union Twp. Public Library.
2016 Book Sales
First Saturday of Every Month
From 9 AM-3:30 PM
Lots of new books, come shop!
Officers for 2016
President - Rebecca Nifong (center)
Vice President - Sandy Wakefield (left)
Secretary - Christine Peters (right)
FRIENDS OF THE CULVER-UNION TOWNSHIP PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Decorate/ undecorated Christmas tree and Library for Christmas Season
- Provide hard cover books for Teens Program
- Provide Downloaded books for Teen Book Club
- Children’s Book Sales
- Support children’s Summer Reading Program
- Donate Friends of the Library Totes for Adult Reading Program
- Honor Library Staff at Appreciation Luncheon
- Hold Annual Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Supply free Books for the Beach
- Hold successful Book Sales to fund Library Programs
- Purchased books for One County, One Book Library Reading Program
- Seasonal flowers and decorations supplied and maintained for the library courtyard and front entrance
- Participate in the Library sponsored Club Fair
- Volunteer at the Red Cross Blood Drive held at the Library
- Friends of Indiana Libraries (FOIL)
- Supply refreshments for the Library December Holiday Open House
- Supply refreshments for author events
New members are always welcome, dues are listed below.
- Individual $10 annually
- Family $20 annually
- Student $5 annually
- 15-year membership $100
- Lifetime membership $200
- Additional donations are welcome.
To join, ask for a membership form at the front desk of the library or print one and bring the completed form to the library.
© 2014 Culver-Union Twp. Public Library, Culver, IN