Return to CUTPL Home Page
The Culver-Union Township Public Library makes no representation regarding the accuracy of the information contained within these pages.
|West Shore Boat Service|
The West Shore Boat Service, as operated in 1955 by James and Sam Allen and located at 588 West Shore Drive. The second image is the back of the postcard, which provides a bit more information.
This 1956 postcard shows a closer view of the pier at the West Shore Boat Service mentioned in the previous entry.
The site of the Boat Service can be seen today on West Shore Dr., just north of the public boat landing. All that remains of it is the concrete base on which it sat (see photo at left).